The settings menu allows you to quickly adjust menu options to increase your enjoyment while watching video or listening to music on your system. For example, you may only want to hear the front two speakers instead of all five. Or you may want to change the resolution of the video output to an HDTV.
Áp dụng cho:
- Hệ thống giải trí tại gia Lifestyle® 48 Series IV DVD
- Hệ thống giải trí tại gia Lifestyle® 38 Series IV DVD
- Hệ thống giải trí tại gia Lifestyle® 38 Series III DVD
- Hệ thống giải trí tại gia Lifestyle® 35 Series IV DVD
- Hệ thống giải trí tại gia Lifestyle® 48 Series III DVD
- Hệ thống giải trí tại gia Lifestyle® 18 Series II DVD
- Hệ thống giải trí tại gia Lifestyle® 18 Series III DVD
- Hệ thống Lifestyle® 28 Series II
- Hệ thống giải trí tại gia Lifestyle® 28 Series III DVD
- Hệ thống giải trí tại gia Lifestyle® 35 Series II DVD
- Hệ thống giải trí tại gia Lifestyle® 35 Series III DVD
- Hệ thống giải trí tại gia Lifestyle® 38 DVD
- Hệ thống giải trí tại gia Lifestyle® 48 DVD
Use the remote control to select the source that you want to adjust. (Example DVD, CBL∙SAT)
Below explains the features, default settings, optional settings and effects of each menu item.
corrects for delays that can be introduced by video processing within an external device such as your tv. video processing delays cause the video and audio to lose their synchronization. this condition is most noticeable with spoken portions of program material. if you notice that people on the tv finish sentences before they finish moving their lips, use the audio delay menu item to correct this condition. not available on fm∙am.
0 to 8)
corrects for sonic differences between a full-size movie theater and your home theater when a dolby digital movie soundtrack is playing. ""
reduces the difference between the quietest and loudest sounds on a movie soundtrack. some movie soundtracks present a significant difference in volume between the quietest and loudest sounds. the difference between a soft voice and a sudden loud explosion can be quite startling. late at night, or at other quiet times, those kinds of effects could be undesirable. range compression moderates those effects. not available on fm∙am. (in the system menu, audio processing must be set to user adjustable.)
when only one (mono) channel of audio is input, mono decoding engages videostage® decoding to produce sound from the selected (2, 3 or 5) speakers. not available on fm∙am. (in the system menu, audio processing must be set to user adjustable.)
allows you to decode and play bilingual audio (if available) from a single video cd, or a single-channel hdtv broadcast. video cd or digital broadcast audio content is sometimes presented as two channels, each channel having a unique mono soundtrack (1 + 1). the audio 1 + 1 setting allows you to select mono channel 1, mono channel 2 or both mono channels at the same time. not available on fm∙am.
converts standard definition (480/576i) input signals to enhanced definition (480/576p) output signals. the enhanced definition picture is sharper and clearer than the standard definition picture.
allows you to change the video resolution output using your lifestyle® system. normally, the lifestyle® system outputs video to your hdtv at the highest possible resolution. hdtv-only feature. (your lifestyle® system must be connected to an hdtv through the hdmi® connector.)
specifies how certain display formats output from your lifestyle® system appear on the hdtv screen. when the tv control parameter in the system menu is set to aux, vcr, dvd or cbl∙sat, the image view icon appears in the settings menu for the tv. when tv control is set to tv, the image view icon does not appear under the tv settings menu. hdtv-only feature. (your lifestyle® system must be connected to an hdtv through the hdmi connector.)
fm only feature. allows you to choose between stereo or monaural (mono) sound through one of three selections:
- auto: the fm tuner will automatically output stereo if available. otherwise, it will output mono sound.
- mono: the fm tuner will always output mono sound.
- stereo: the fm tuner will always output stereo if available. otherwise, it will output mono sound. when you change the tuner frequency, the setting resets to auto.
turns off your lifestyle® system and all components under its control after the set time expires. timer can be set from 10 to 90 minutes in 10-minute increments. to set the timer, select a time increment. the countdown begins after 3 seconds. to cancel the timer, select off.